07-07-2009 01:26 AM
Go to adobe.com and download the adobe reader. Once you have that done you should have no problem opening .pdf files. An alternative option is to install Open Office. That will also open attachments that are in .pdf format.
If your problem is solved please click the Options link and then the "Accept as Solution" button
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)