03-12-2014 07:19 PM
I have a brand-new photosmart 6520, only 3 days old. I'm trying to print on card stock and the paper seems to stop feeding about half way through the feed rollers. When the printer is finished printing it will push out a blank piece of paper. Regular printing paper prints perfect every time. Any solutions?
03-17-2014 12:13 PM
I understand you have a Photosmart 6520 that is having issues feeding card stock. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will definitely do my best to help!
In checking the product specifications for your printer it looks like the only card type option it supports is index cards. You can have a look through the supported paper types under Paper-handling specifications in the Product Specifications for your printer. If the card stock you're using is any thicker than an index card, or larger then a 5X8, the printer won't be able to handle it.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)