08-13-2011 08:42 AM
I moved 3 weeks ago & printer worked great. After the move, I hooked it all up & now it will not print in "Fast Draft" mode, only "normal." I checked all the printer settings & made sure it was in "fast draft" mode, but it still will not print in that mode. Suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)