02-17-2012 09:44 AM
Try resetting the system by holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons down at the same time and turn the 3310 off. Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and the turn it back on. You will have to turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate. This solution was posted by Binkiboogle on fixya.com as a reference. See if this works for you, and if not, post back of course.
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
01-14-2014 11:39 AM
I tried the shutdown procedure two times. The first time I did not get all the keys pressed when shutting down, which requires some manual dexterity on my photosmart 3310. It did not help.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)