02-18-2012 08:18 PM
my photosmart plus is coming up with the message "0x61011 beb There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn the printer off, then on. If the problem persists, refer to printer documentation." please help!!!
02-22-2012 05:30 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model help out a lot.
06-17-2014 12:57 PM
I would like to help you with your Officejet 6500 and the error code you are seeing (0x61011beb).
Although the code in the following document is different, the 0X6 tells me the issue is a carriage jam; A 'Carriage jam' or '0X610000F6' Message Displays on the Control Panel.
Please use the document above to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.
I hope this helps.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)