12-10-2013 03:08 PM
I have bought the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus and currently printing from the setup cartridges.
The text and black-and-white images are good but when printing color images on plain paper
the colors are too saturated. For example a picture of a blue rose look like one big smudge.
The issue could be the same for other colors. When printing the same color images using
the black ink only setting the results are good.
And what kind of photo paper works with my printer, because it didn't print well on
some photo paper I tried.
Do you think the printer needs a better driver.
Thanks in advance everybody.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)