01-11-2011 01:59 PM
I have a brand new HP Photosmart b209a comes with original HP 564 cartridges. When I printed my photos the colors looks terrible. No saturated. The black color looks more light brown. THe white color looks more light beige. Is any chance to fix the problem???
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)