03-28-2011 06:55 PM
Is it possible to turn on the power on the P1102W remotely, or is that only possible manually ?
When the P1102W goes to sleep, is it OK to just leave it that way, or is proper procedure to awaken it, then power-OFF manually ?
04-28-2011 09:54 AM
The printing job (through the wireless) should be able wake the printer up from the auto-off mode, so it is definitely fine to leave it auto-off mode, not neccessary to wake it up and manually off it. The sleep mode will have very limited power consuming.
Hope it helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)