07-02-2014 09:56 PM
HP Printer B210 Photo Smart
First message says printer head installed is not intended for use in this printer .....but its the same print head that came with the printer and it had just printed. Next message say Oxc19a003f error. How could it print fine and then 5 minutes later act like I had installed the wrong print head?
07-03-2014 10:47 AM
There may be an issue with the electrical connection between the printer and the printhead. I would suggest the troubleshooting steps in the document here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)