05-22-2011 05:29 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth?
Running the diagnostics available at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
05-22-2011 10:18 PM
Go to system settings and select the ‘Printer’ option.
Right-click on the printer and enable the ‘Use Printer Online’ function.
Cancel all the printing jobs till that moment and redo the process.
Sometimes the ‘Printer Offline’ message occurs due to a ‘Job Stuck’ issue.
Check all network connections and functions.
Be sure the network interfaces work properly.
Turn the printer off and on to see whether the device is working properly.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)