07-04-2014 10:19 AM
I continue to have my printer (HP 4630) status as "offline". I have tried turning my Lenovo All-in-one, my Netgear router and the printer off and turning them back on in different sequences. I have even left all of them off over night but with no satisfactory results. Can you provide guidance on this?
07-04-2014 10:31 AM
How is the printer connected wired or wireless? OS of computer?
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Note: There is a 96.3% chance the information you want is in the User Guide/Manual.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)