04-15-2012 11:56 AM
C4200 doc in queue won't print. Can't delete although it says "deleting". I have rebooted only to find queue still indicates "deleting."
No change in 2 days. Nothing else will print although other docs appear in queue, printer is hung up on "deleting" original doc.
04-17-2012 03:32 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are having problem with your HP Device.
The below steps should help. Therey are written for Windows Vista so some names might be a little differant.
1. Click start and go to the control panel and next go to printers.
2. Doubleclick your printer icon.
3. In the new screen click on the word printer in the top left corner en set a check mark with "use printer offline".
4. Disconnect the unit from the computer.
5. Click on the word printer again in the top left corner and choose "cancel all printjobs". Wait until this happens.
6. If this not happens restart your computer and check if the printjob is gone now. If it does happen skip step 6.
7. If the printjob is gone reconnect your printer and click printer in the top left corner again and remove the check mark with "use printer offline".
8. Try printing.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)