05-27-2011 05:24 AM
I am using Avery Labels 7651 and each time I print them out each page the last line is printed on a second page and the format is changed. Does any one know what settings I have to use to get the proper printing of the labels. I use windows 7 and office 2010
05-27-2011 06:20 AM
Hi - Assuming you're printing from Word, go into File, Print, Printer Properties, click on the Features tab and make sure Plain Paper is selected as the paper type. In some cases, the Automatic setting for Paper Type can result in some formatting issues.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)