04-28-2012 05:57 PM
i bought a photosmart110a all in one, did setup correctly, but printer is skipping lines, did test sheets, clean heads and alignment, also tried printing a picture, and nothing came out
06-14-2012 05:43 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you using and are you getting any errors?
06-15-2012 11:50 AM
Thanks for the additional info! Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)