12-08-2012 03:41 PM
I have a HP deskjet 2050 all in one. I changed the ink and now the printer won't grab the paper. It will go down about 3 inches and stop. The printer acts like its really printing but nothing on paper . Is there some one here can help me.?? Thanks
12-10-2012 12:19 PM
Please see the document located here for steps to help troubleshoot a no feed issue.
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)