02-27-2011 09:31 AM
When using a black only cartridge I keep getting a window up that says"inkjetD1400 series printing in ink backup mode"
I can cancel this window by clicking on "ok" or the cancel "x' button on top of the window but it keeps coming back about every 2-3 seconds and I have NO idea how to stop it from repeating ?
I have to restart the computer and shut down the computer to get it to stop repeating the window
IT IS A D-1420 SINGLE PURPOSE PRINTER
Drivers are up to date
Any help appreciated
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)