12-12-2008 03:33 PM
When I try to print a 4x6 photo I always get a 1/2 inch strip down the right side. How do I print on the entire paper? I have tried picking the 4x6 rather than the 4x6 with tab, but get the white strip. I have clicked the borderless box on the features tab, still get the white strip, but the rest of the paper is now filled with photo. Is there any way to print on the whole piece of photo paper? The border on the side looks stupid in a frame.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)