03-27-2012 02:09 PM
I have a hp photosmart premium 309g and have been using the recommended 364 reguler size ink cartriges for 2 years I recently tried to purchase a pack of the 5 cartridges nd all were find but the black cartridge was too big I tried purchasing a single black cartridge from 2 other retailers and all are to big.
So does anyone know what is going on is HP no longer making small sized black cartridges for my printer model? I was told that it is possible to disable the black cartridge and use the photo black instead does anyone know how to do this.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)