03-06-2012 11:41 AM
My HP Photosmart 5514 is only printing in barely visible red ink. It indicates still ink cartridges don't need to be replaced. I have restored to factory defaults and cleaned the printer head. Can someone give me anymore advice?
03-08-2012 01:56 PM
This document may help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)