01-14-2013 11:38 AM
I recently had to replace my HP Officejet 4620 thru HP and they sent me another hp 4620. I have since used up the setup cartridge and tried to replace it with a cartridge I had used on the first printer. Now I'm getting a "protected cartridge" notice on the screen and it won't accept it. Anyone have suggestions around this?
01-15-2013 12:10 PM
07-09-2013 07:34 AM
Hi, you won't be able to use a SETUP if it's already been used on another printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)