Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

recently reinstalled my psc 1315 and installed new print cartridges.  it's making "printing noises" but the paper is not feeding.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there,

This article covers paper feed issues and should resolve your issue. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there,

This article covers paper feed issues and should resolve your issue. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended
Thanks so much for your help!
HP Recommended

No problem at all :smileywink:. Let us know if you hit any other snags.

HP Recommended

can i make my hp 1315 printer feed paper

HP Recommended

i have the same problem.Yesterday i was printig registeration paper for my university.It suddenly made lots of noise.Then it started to give error as cartridges can't move check the area. I clean the printer and check everywhere on it. And i found severed copper wire in it.I remove the wire and reset the printer.After that it became unable to take paper .Paper feed roller doesnt work anymore. Please help..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.