04-10-2014 07:58 PM
printer won't print photo or calibration page. followed set up instructions. removed tape from cartridges. installed them properly in order. error message keeps popping up. Oxc 9a0013. photo & letter paper insertrd in trays. frustration city.
did update software. still refusing to print.
04-11-2014 06:41 AM
hey there @chatty_cathy201
Let's try to get you out of frustration city
Have you checked if the cartridge vent area is clogged?
- Examine the vent area, which is located on top of the cartridge, next to the HP logo.Figure 2: Vent area
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)