11-04-2011 11:54 AM
I keep getting "Cartridge Error" message on my HP Officejet 4215xi All-in-One Printer. I replaced the cartridge and printed three sheets before I started to receive error again? Any ideas?
11-04-2011 12:58 PM
Follow the instructions on this document.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)