03-12-2013 04:13 PM
I have an HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 (3520 series) installed over my network to service 2 laptops running Vista and XP.
I am using the Vista machine.
I want to print fullbleed, so edge to edge printing without a border. I was wondering how this is possible as I cannot find the information anywhere.
If it's not possible to get right to the edge, how can I manage to get smaller borders?
I understand I may have to do something with the "fit to page" instructions, but I cannot find them anywhere. It's just for this one job.
03-14-2013 02:22 PM
One can perform a full bleed print using this printer and an alternate driver; HP Deskjet 9800 driver. This will allow one to select Borderless 8.5x11 as a printout for the Deskjet 3525 that you are using.
For information on how to use an alternate driver please click here.
Keep in mind that the printer driver for this printer did not include this boarderless size, because it runs the risk of getting ink on the feed rollers in the machine. Be aware of this possibility as it could effect future print quality as ink could rub off the rollers onto a different print job, if this happens. Best of luck.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)