03-11-2010 11:22 PM
This is my first post ever on the HP website and I was hoping someone could help me fix my All-in-one Officejet 6110. Basically, it is making noises like it's stuck (the scanner/printer lampkeeps going backwards instead of forward and then it's stuck) AND after a minute of the sticking noises stop, a message comes on the Officejet saying "Scanner Failure.." I tried to reset it holding # and 3 at the same time and it worked fine for a while, till I shut the Officejet down and now it is back to the sticking noises.
Has anyone experienced this? Could someone help me, please?
Thanks much in advance!
09-15-2010 08:20 PM
06-05-2011 09:46 AM
I am also having the same issue "the scanner/printer lamp" keeps trying to go past the end of the track. Holding down the # key and 3 key at the same time had no effect.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)