11-27-2009 02:46 PM
09-28-2010 05:30 PM
Hi, I just got this "Cycle Power" error message on the printer monitor! I also have the PSC 2410xi Photosmart. Any update on this problem? I tried powering down the printer, unplugged, too. Used the printer diagnostic utility and restarted Windows 7 PC computer. Still there.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)