07-29-2012 06:50 PM
I have a HP PHOTOSMART 7515, and since i installed im not able to use it, having problems to keep it online. my specs are as follow:
router: linksys wrtu54g-tm
os: windows vista home premium 32 bits
i tried to put a static ip in both printer and router and still with the same message, please help! i don't want to connect with the usb cable, i want to use the apps and online features, but i don't know what to do, please help!
07-31-2012 03:11 PM - edited 07-31-2012 03:22 PM
Are you able to print from the computer while the printer is on the network?
Open the Photosmart 7515 software and click on "Active Scan to Computer". Does it activate successfully or does it fail?
Download the Print & Scan Doctor and run the utility. It can check for several settings on the computer to ensure there is not an issue there. Firewalls can be an issue and this will help identify if there is a firewall issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)