11-30-2012 08:27 PM
I have a Photosmart Premium c309a. It will not print and the error message says"Re-insert or lower the Photo Tray".
I have done this numerous times, push it all the way in, turn it off, reboot, unplug it to no avail. If somebody can help me, I certainly would appreciate it.
12-03-2012 10:49 AM - edited 12-06-2012 10:59 AM
What is the operating system of the computer that you are using with the printer? I am sorry that you are having that issue with the printer. Here is a link to a document that addresses that issue that you are having with the printer. Some of the steps listed are ones that you mentioned in the post that you have already tried, but there are some in there that where not mentioned. I hope that this helps.
If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)