03-10-2011 03:10 PM
All of a sudden I get a message to remove and check the black ink cartridge on a hp psc 2110 all-in-one printer. I removed and replaced with a new cartridge, tried another cartridge and I continue to get the same message. I turned off the printer and back on again to no avail. Never had this problem in the past.
03-11-2011 03:34 AM
There is an update on the HP website that talks about this issue. Might help, find it by clicking the link HERE.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)