05-05-2012 08:40 AM
I have windows xp, removed hp printer all in one j410 series but abbyy finereader 6.0 sprint is still on there. I want to remove this but there is no option to remove or uninstall.
05-09-2012 08:44 AM
Is there an entry in Control Panel>Add/Remove programs?
05-09-2012 12:13 PM
What about a "change" option?
05-10-2012 08:48 AM
Hmmm...it could be that it is uninstalled, but XP is just not recognizing it as such? I have had this happen on XP (back in the day). Here is a link to a Microsoft tool called Fixit that may help:
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)