11-24-2009 05:24 AM
11-28-2009 05:30 PM
When I print almost anything from my computer, the right side of the page is cut off. Why and how do I correct this? Please make answers uncomplicated as I'm not real savvy about these things. I have selected fit to page and this doesn't correct the problem.THANKS!
Please review this post, then provide some details about your issue: What printer model? What program are you printing from? Are you printing in portrait mode or landscape?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)