12-29-2011 12:58 PM
Your printer is NOT wireless ready, it only have "1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-T". You can do this using few methods but the cheapest method would be using LAN cable (or CAT5 and above cable) to connect printer to a wireless router (probably you already have it) and you can setup from there. You need driver and application for it ready for this work.
(a) Put the printer to your home network
(b) Connect it to your machine(s)
Please refer to this book for more info:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)