05-04-2012 04:22 PM
HP Photosmart C7250 All In One displays "Pump Motor Stalled" and indicates to press a key that is not legible. What does this mean and what do I do about it?
Solved! View Solution.
05-04-2012 04:31 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:54 AM by OscarFuentes
Please follow this to fix:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)