07-27-2009 10:44 AM
I can use the HP Web Jetadmin or the EWS for the printer and see the serial number for the toner cartridge. When I examine a cartridge I do not see the serial number. I would have thought that there would be a label with the serial number but I do not see one. I have looked at 4 different models of HP printers and have examined the cartridge. How come I can not see the serial number on the toner cartridge.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)