03-11-2012 08:20 AM
After more than a week I still cannot use my HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless printer, wirelessly.
I have removed my firewall and anti virus and disabled Windows Firewall and still get the message that UDP port is blocked.
03-13-2012 02:39 PM - last edited on 06-23-2015 04:03 PM by Omar-E
Try the document I linked below. The Network Diagnostic Utilty might be able to give us a more specific answer on what could be causing the issue.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)