01-03-2012 06:25 PM
What does "printer is not spooling" mean? This is the message that I get when trying to print. I have a photosmart plus 290 series. I do need new black ink. Could that be a problem?
01-03-2012 07:04 PM
Could be due to spooling service. Please try "FixIt" from this link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)