Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

I cannot find my recent scans, where might they be

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You can check informations about Scan :

Set up scan jobs from the printer or use the computer camera to capture documents and photos.

NOTE: 

You must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions. If the HP Smart app does not work, download HP Easy Start on your computer from HP Software and Driver Downloads, and then install the full feature driver.

Install the HP Smart app (Windows, Mac)

Install the HP Smart app and set up the printer with a computer running Windows or macOS.

Do the following if you are setting up the printer on a Wi-Fi network.

• Place the printer and the computer near the Wi-Fi router.

• Turn on Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to your network. If the computer is connected to the network with an Ethernet cable, temporarily disconnect the cable and use the Wi-Fi connection during the setup.

• Enable Bluetooth on the computer so that HP Smart can detect the printer during the setup.

1. Download the HP Smart app from HP Smart - Microsoft Store (Windows) or HP Smart - Mac App Store (macOS).

If you are prompted to sign in with Microsoft to use the app across devices, you can sign in or click No, thanks to continue.​

NOTE: 

Disconnect from a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection before downloading.

2. If you are setting up HP Smart for the first time, you must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions.

3. In HP Smart, click Add Printer or the plus sign  to search for the printer, and then follow the instructions to complete the setup.

If the printer is not found during a Wi-Fi setup, restore Wi-Fi setup mode on the printer, restart the printer, close then re-open HP Smart, and then try adding the printer again.

Use HP Smart scan options

Save, share, and send scanned documents with the HP Smart app for Windows or Mac.

If you have questions, please ASK THE COMMUNITY

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you actually SAVE them ? if yes, could be in Libraries, My Documents ... or under HP something folder. If you DID not save them, sorry, you have to scan again.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

where do I find my recnt scans

HP Recommended

no

HP Recommended

how do I save them

HP Recommended

I scanned pictures to computer, now how do I save them

HP Recommended

help me find my recent scans

HP Recommended

You can check informations about Scan :

Set up scan jobs from the printer or use the computer camera to capture documents and photos.

NOTE: 

You must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions. If the HP Smart app does not work, download HP Easy Start on your computer from HP Software and Driver Downloads, and then install the full feature driver.

Install the HP Smart app (Windows, Mac)

Install the HP Smart app and set up the printer with a computer running Windows or macOS.

Do the following if you are setting up the printer on a Wi-Fi network.

• Place the printer and the computer near the Wi-Fi router.

• Turn on Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to your network. If the computer is connected to the network with an Ethernet cable, temporarily disconnect the cable and use the Wi-Fi connection during the setup.

• Enable Bluetooth on the computer so that HP Smart can detect the printer during the setup.

1. Download the HP Smart app from HP Smart - Microsoft Store (Windows) or HP Smart - Mac App Store (macOS).

If you are prompted to sign in with Microsoft to use the app across devices, you can sign in or click No, thanks to continue.​

NOTE: 

Disconnect from a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection before downloading.

2. If you are setting up HP Smart for the first time, you must create or sign in to an HP account to access all printer functions.

3. In HP Smart, click Add Printer or the plus sign  to search for the printer, and then follow the instructions to complete the setup.

If the printer is not found during a Wi-Fi setup, restore Wi-Fi setup mode on the printer, restart the printer, close then re-open HP Smart, and then try adding the printer again.

Use HP Smart scan options

Save, share, and send scanned documents with the HP Smart app for Windows or Mac.

If you have questions, please ASK THE COMMUNITY

Agatha
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Where do I find my recent scans

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.