01-31-2012 10:15 AM
Humm. Globbledgook.... I couldnt find a troubleshooting document for that but this one is close
Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues Try that and let me know if it fixes anything.
02-01-2012 02:12 AM
Printing gobbledygook ( looks like foreign language with symbols and mixed up letters) appeared when printing a large number of pages, (32) in one go. It started in the middle of printing on several occasions only stopping each time by switching off the printer and restarting it. It has not happened again during normal printing sessions with a small number of pages. Thank you for your assistance.
02-02-2012 09:17 AM
I actually found a better article that meets your description much better.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)