08-08-2011 01:13 AM
Hi, what printer model do you have?
08-09-2011 01:27 AM
Try following the steps in the link below
Please let me know how you get on ...
08-20-2013 11:14 AM
I'd like to help. Can you answer some questions?
What is the full name of your printer?
What is the Model # for the printer?
What is the Product # for the printer?
Can you estimate the ink levels, in percent full for each cartridge, by looking at the printer ink gauge?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
06-05-2014 07:45 AM
Have you already followed the troubleshooting steps....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)