01-29-2013 01:13 PM
Unfortunately it can't print duplex (print both sides of paper) automatically. You need a step up printer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-30-2013 02:57 PM
Several years ago my ?? HP printer expired before the warrenty and they sent me a "reconditioned" model which had many good features. It outlasted the original at least two times over.
Sadly I didn't realise all it's potentials when I purchased this 6100 model.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)