01-06-2012 04:49 AM
I have recently bought the OfficeJet 4500 wireless printer.
Now I have a problem when printing a document from wireless connection. When I send a document to be printed from wireless network, it does not transfer completely, and the document can’t be printed completely. This accurse when sending small files (128 KB) and a bit larger (1,14 MB) files.
When printing the same document when connected to the printer with the usb cable, the document will print correctly.
I have followed the steps of wizard for wireless set up, and when I printed the confirmation page, all was set correctly.
The router I’m using is a Linksys WRT45GL. The IPs are set by dhcp and I don’t have a MAC filter active.
Can you help me with my problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)