09-23-2013 11:46 PM
I purchased a hp envy 5530 e-all in one today. It says it is connecting to my wireless network but my computer (MAC) won't recognize it. I am on mountain lion osx 10.8.4.
I tried the same thing on our PC and it won't recognize it either. The blue light is solid on the printer. Used the online HP install after the CD prompted me to go via internet instead.
Can't get passed the wireless setup stage.
Hoping you can help
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)