07-15-2012 10:22 PM
HP office jet 6500A Plus
I tried to print a document on letter size paper not realizing it was legal size. It would not print, but now it won't print anything even letter size documents. Everything is correctly set up for letter size paper, but I continue to get the same error message.
09-06-2012 03:16 PM
Here is a link to a support document for the error message you are getting on your printer. Try the steps here and let us know if you are still getting the message.
Also, what operating system are you using ?
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)