Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

HP Envy 4512- 63 Cartridge

Product Name: HP Envy 4512
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just replaced the 63 Cartridge on the HP Envy 4512 and it shows me the message: the indicated cartridge is not intended for use in this printer.  Any suggestions?  

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

Re: HP Envy 4512- 63 Cartridge

Hi @Honda3

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting an error when you replace the cartridge on the printer.

I’d love to help!

I see that you are purchased the wrong cartridge for your printer and that is why you are getting the error.

Refer to below link to find the right cartridge for your printer.

http://hp.care/2d7kR47

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If the information I've provided was helpful, please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

HP 63 is the correct cartridge. What cartridge are thinking of???
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)

Hi @Honda3

Thank you for posting back.

Yes, you are right. HP 63 cartridge is the right cartridge for your printer.

I recommend you to follow the steps in the below link and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2kep3lf

Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation