Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (979 Views)

HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

Product Name: Web Jetadmin 10.4
Operating System: Other

Greetings,

I have a deployment of WJA 10.4 on server 2012R2, love it, can't say enough about the ease of use. But I have three models (603, 551 and 401) that are giving me communication errors. I have remoted into the webserver and replaced their certs, upgraded the firmware and turned tls 1.0 and 1.1 on and 1.2 off. I have also removed and rediscovered them, all to no avail.

Any ideas what would cause these to give the communication error and how to resolve it?

Tutor
Message 2 of 3 (935 Views)

Re: HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

The 401 series has had issues for quite some time. I had opened a support case about a year ago, got bumped to like Level 3 US based support and after alot of back and forth they told me the issue was my network config but our network person could not find the issues.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 Communication Error

This is remakably frustrating. This tool is very important in my environment and I just can't rely on it to be stable. I went from a functioning build to a broken build with just a reboot recently.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation