Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (304 Views)

Right Cartridge number for reconfigured printer

Product Name: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I had my printer reconfigured online as final solution to make it work. My cartridge# is 704 (black & colored). The problem is that the black#704 cartridge is not recognized after reconfiguration process. I asked help online by clicking the "supplies" for the right ink but #704 comes out as the right ink in the list. I already had bought 3 genuine #704 black cartridges but  all were not recognized. Now I am using only single ink cartridge (colored). Please help me. Thank you.

Provost
Message 2 of 7 (289 Views)

Re: Right Cartridge number for reconfigured printer

Hi,

Where did you buy the printer and where are you now ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Message 3 of 7 (274 Views)

Greetings to you Sir! Thank you. I got the printer as a part of package deal when I subscribed from an internet Company in the Philippines. I am here in the Philippines now. 

Provost
Message 4 of 7 (265 Views)

Hi,

Please check with the internet company to see why and how they get inks ? Because in the Philipines, your printer uses HP 61 (colors and black) as shown:

http://support.hp.com/ph-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2060-all-in-one-printer-series-k110/415...

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Message 5 of 7 (244 Views)

Greetings Sir! Thanks again for your reply. No one could answer from the internet company regarding my querry about the printer I got from them.  They tried Hp Philippines online  and comes out with  same #704 black ink for my Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-one K110 printer. 

Can you please give me  an option or suggestion? Could it be reconfigured again using #704 inks so that the 3 black ink cartridges I bought will not put to waste?

Bless you.

Provost
Message 6 of 7 (236 Views)

Hi,

Please read the following instructions and call HP in your country for help

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

Regards.

BH
Top Student
Message 7 of 7 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]

Greetings Sir Banhien!

Thank you very much for your time & effort. I appreciate sharing with me your ideas. I'm glad to have you there in Hp Support.

More kudos to you & HP people.

Shalom!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation