Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP DESK JET 1000pRINTER j110A

Can this printer be used as a  separate printer not connected to a computer or is it just a computer printer./  wANT TO KNOW IF I CAN USE IT BY JUST PUTTING IN A PAPER AND HAVE IT COPY IT. (LIKE A COPY MACHINE)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, you may copy with the printer by plugging it to a power source only, a such not require any PC connection.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Yes, you may copy with the printer by plugging it to a power source only, a such not require any PC connection.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your reply.

HP Recommended

How should I use the printer as a Kopierer if there is on my Printer J110a (bought in RU) no possibility to OPEN a cofer-

And there is only a button for Power on/off. My printer under Windows 7 produces only white pages.

Inkes are ok. Cleaning several times without succes.

HP Recommended

Can you explain to me, step by step how to order to my printer HP Deskjet 1000 J110a, Print any document from my laptop LENOVO, window 7. thank you I realy appreciate you help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.