03-15-2017 02:03 AM
WHEN I GAVE PRINT COMMAND ,ITS SHOWED THE INK CARTRIDGE IS FAILURE ,THEN I REPLACED A NEW BLACK CARTRIDGE BUT AGAIN ITS SHOWING THE INK CARTRIDGE IS FAILURE .
03-15-2017 04:07 PM
Hello, @Manikandan22 - Hope you are well
Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a great location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!
Going through your post, I see that you are getting an error message on your PC while trying to print on your Deskjet printer. Do not worry, I’m here to help
Let’s start by performing a power drain on your printer. Here are the steps:
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle and then try to print.
If the issue persists, try the steps mentioned here: http://hp.care/2n1eWBi
Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome!
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!