09-06-2012 03:16 PM
What do I do about an 0x00000005 printing error message? Machines info: Printer HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn. Windows 7 64-bit. What do I do about an 0x00000005 printing error message? "Access denied." Does anyone know how to set my computer settings or HP settings so that I have access again? I used to have it. Thank you.
09-11-2012 07:29 AM
You may have better luck with your question if you post in the commercial laserjet forum as this is a business unit and not a consumer unit.
Also here is a link to the support page for your printer.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation