06-29-2011 08:39 AM
HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP: the power light is on, but none of the features work (fax, copy, printer). None of the feature lights are lit on the display panel either. I have tried turning the machine off, unplugging, waiting, then reconnecting. I still only get the power button to light up. The machine makes the start up sound, but then nothing happens. Now what?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation